What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The basic utility is to store and retrieve information about your visitors.
Cookies expire, that is, they can remain for the duration of the session or until a specified future date.
|_ga||24 months||Google Analytics||Analysis|
|_gid||At the end of the session||Google Analytics||Analysis|
|_gat_||At the end of the session||Google Analytics||Analysis|
|_gcl_au||3 months||Google Ads||Advertising|
|_fbp||At the end of the session||Advertising|
|ANONCHK||At the end of the session||Microsoft||Analysis|
|SM||At the end of the session||Microsoft||Analysis|
All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
Deactivate or delete cookies
The user can freely decide about the implantation or not of our cookies on their hard drive, as well as their elimination, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser. The User can also configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on their hard drive.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy may have, likewise this Cookies Policy may be modified depending on the new legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt it to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept the same.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges to this effect. Google Analytics is based on the standard contractual clauses (art. 46.2. C RGPD) in the contracts signed between the parties that transfer data, to ensure adequate protection when transferring them outside the European Union. You can find detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
If you have given your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. If you want more information about the use we make of cookies or about any information related to data protection click here or you can send us an email to .
The user or client guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, the user guarantees that they have informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained their authorization to provide their data to ECARGEST S.L. for the stated purposes.
|Basic information on data protection|
|Responsible||ECARGEST S.L. company dedicated to the automotive sector.|
|Purpose||Our main purpose is to answer your questions and requests and to be able to offer you our offers, products and services.|
|Legitimation||Legitimate interest and consent.|
|Recipients||With anyone, unless the user expressly authorizes it or there is a legal obligation.|
|Rights||Access, Rectify and Delete the Data, as well as other rights, as explained in the Additional Information||Additional information||Consult the Additional and detailed Information on Data Protection.|
Who are we?
ECARGEST S.L., domiciled at Av. de Velázquez, 468 29004 Málaga and with VAT number B05442884.
What regulations do we apply?
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
- Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the web is ECARGEST S.L. who determines the purposes for which the personal data will be used and the means used.
The contact details are as follows:
ECARGEST S.L. Av. Comandante García Morato, 468 29003 Málaga. Email of the Data Protection Officer:
For what purpose do we treat your data?ECARGEST S.L. treats the information provided by you to:
- Respond to requests and inquiries, treating only the data that is strictly necessary.
- Queries and requests for quotes, sent through the contact forms provided for this purpose.
- Make commercial and electronic communications, according to your interests. ECARGEST S.L. may develop a commercial profile, according to the information provided. However, no automated decisions are made based on that profile.
- For the purposes of technical security and system diagnosis, in an anonymized or aggregated way, ECARGEST S.L. You will be able to register the IP address (identification number of the device’s Internet access, which allows devices, systems and servers to recognize and communicate with each other). This information may also be used for analytical purposes of web performance.
- In the event that the User registers on the Website through the social login, ECARGEST S.L. You will only access the personal data of the user for which you have given your consent during the configuration of the access of the social network in question.
What is the legitimation of the processing of your personal data?
Legitimation is the legal basis that authorizes us to use your personal data. This will depend on the purpose:
|Renting, buying and selling vehicles. Vehicle repair. Sale of Spare Parts||Execution of the contract.|
|Respond to requests and inquiries||Legitimate interest. Correct execution of the query or request made.|
|Make commercial communications||Legitimation by user consent.|
|Data transfer||Legitimation by user consent.|
|Usability and quality analysis (web performance and technical security)||Consent, Law 34/2002 LSSI and Law 9/2014 LGT.|
Your data will be duly stored and protected for the time necessary for the exercise or defense of claims, and / or whenever the applicable legislation allows it. Once this period has expired, ECARGEST S.L. undertakes to cease the processing of your data, as well as to block them in the Group’s databases.
To what recipients do we communicate your personal data?
No data transfer will be made, except with the consent of the user or legal obligation.
The Website may offer functionalities to share content through third-party applications, such as Facebook or Twitter. These applications can collect and process information related to the User’s navigation on the different websites. Any personal information that is collected through these applications may be used by third party users thereof, and their interactions are subject to the privacy policies of the companies that provide the applications.
The Website may host blogs, forums, and other applications or social networking services in order to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and content. Any personal information provided by the User may be shared with other users of that service, over whom our company has no control.
How long do we keep your data?
The time of conservation of your data will depend on the purpose for which we treat them:
|Execution of the contract||Established by legal obligations.|
|Respond to requests and inquiries||Your data will be kept for the time necessary to attend to your request or inquiry.|
|Make commercial communications||In any case, for a maximum period of ten years from the last time an interaction was maintained, as long as you have not revoked your consent.|
Once the aforementioned period has expired, ECARGEST S.L. undertakes to cease the processing of all your data, as well as to properly block them in the corresponding company databases.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
Your rights are:
- Right of Access. You can obtain information about the possibility of what personal data of yours is processed by ECARGEST S.L., know for what purposes they are used and what type of data is processed or to whom they have been transferred, among other aspects.
- Right of Rectification. You can request the rectification of your personal data if they are inaccurate or complete them.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten). You may request the deletion of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to limitation of treatment. In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in which case it will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims or any other legal obligation.
- Right to the portability of your data. Under certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data provided to ECARGEST SL, in a structured format, increasing the ability of users to transfer, copy or transmit their personal data more easily from a computer environment to other. This portability right may be requested in cases in which the data processing is done in an automated way, is based on consent or on a contract and when you request it on the data that he provides, including data derived from his own activity. Therefore, the data that you have given about third parties outside the contractual relationship will be excluded from this right to portability.
- Right of Opposition. In cases where the legitimacy is based on legitimate interest, you may object to the processing of your data.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by email, through the address , providing an identity document (DNI) and, stating the right to exercise. p>
If you prefer, you can do so by postal mail, proving in the same way, your identity with a copy of your DNI and, explaining the right you want to exercise, to:
ECARGEST S.L. Av. Comandante García Morato, 468. 29003 Málaga.
You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at www.aepd.es, especially when satisfaction has not been obtained in the exercise of rights.