• Santa Ana parish church
Architecturally the most important structure of the village which dates from the 16th century. Square columns support the arches which divide the main nave into three sections. The central naves are beautifully wood panelled and the church has a three tiered Mudejar tower and bell tower. Restoration of the church started in 1990 and was finished in March of 1994. During the Spanish civil war all the images were burnt and the church was used as a headquarters by a band of republicans.
One of the bells from the Santa Ana bell tower is now to be found in the Giralda in Sevilla.
• Town hall building
Built at the end of the 16th century and restored in the 80’s this two storey structure houses administration office on the ground floor and on the first has conference salons and archive storage.
It is considered to be the oldest building in use by a town hall in the province, during its restoration columns and arches have been uncovered which had been hidden for years and are now on display.
• Venta Alfarnate
Some historians believe that this Inn dating from 1690 was the point from which the village was formed and that it is the oldest Inn in Andalusia; it was an important location for travellers and sellers from the coast travelling inland, and King Alfonso the 13th was a guest here also the famous bandit Luis Candelas who was imprisoned at the Inn following his capture having robbed the royal mail.
A great place to stop and try local and traditional dishes.